3 easy ways to fund or top up your stockbroking account.
Which method is most convenient for you?
Use online banking to transfer funds into your CMC Markets Cash Account held with Bankwest using BPAY:
1. Enter the CMC Markets Stockbroking Biller Code: 9340.
2. Enter your Customer Reference Number, available on the share trading platform. Under ‘Shares’, select the ‘Cash balances’ tab and click on ‘Deposit’ at top of the table.
3. Enter amount to transfer.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
2. Direct deposit
You can directly deposit funds into your CMC Markets Cash Account held with Bankwest using your bank’s ‘Transfer’ or ‘Pay anyone’ feature. See your bank’s website for instructions. You’ll need to have:
- your CMC Markets Cash Account name
- our BSB, 302100 or 302-100
- your CMC Markets Cash Account number, available on the share trading platform. Under ‘Shares’, select the ‘Cash balances’ tab and click on ‘Deposit’ at the top of the table.
For all CMC Markets Cash Accounts, which are held with Bankwest, the BSB is 302-100.
For other accounts, not held with Bankwest, please speak to your bank or financial adviser.
3. By cheque
We can only accept Australian currency cheques. All cheques, including bank cheques, take a minimum of five working days to clear and be credited to your stockbroking account. Make your cheque payable to CMC Markets Stockbroking, write your CMC Markets stockbroking account number or the account you wish to credit on the back, and mail it to:
CMC Markets Stockbroking
GPO Box 5351
Sydney NSW 2001
All deposits are handled by CMC Markets Stockbroking. We can’t accept cash deposits. If you need help, please contact our Stockbroking Client Services team.
- Phone 1300 360 071 (only in Australia) or Phone +61 (0)2 9229 6100 (outside Australia)
- Email: email@example.com